Photography was always my passion, but I always had some financial issues to fulfill my hobby. A few years ago I was able to buy my first DSLR camera, story began many years ago when my parents bought me my first film Russian simple camera CMENA-M8. The last few years I devoted myself to reading books, photography training and active participation in online forums. Today I am using pro cameras Canon EOS 5D IV and Canon EOS 5d II, using only “L” pro Canon lenses.
Anna began photography adventure as school photographer. Then she used Zenith-E camera. After many years break she decided come back to photography life but she started specialized in children photography. Her big advantage is that she always know when is the perfect moment to take the best photo of baby. Anna is photographing with Canon 7d Mark II and 5d Mark II using only „L” pro lenses. Anna is well trained make-up artist. She was trained as weddings MUA and special effect MUA.
John was „infected” by photography by us about two years ago. He loves to make a photo reportages. This made him fantastic photoreporter of wedding events as secondary shooter. He knows how to perfectly catch any human emotions. He loves work with Canon 5d Mark 2 and Canon 50d. John past away on 30th Jun 2016 in tragic accident in Poland.
– The photo: “Dark Hedges” – 1st place in Landscapes Competition PhotoPlus
– The photo: “Titanic Museum” – Featured art work in Photographer of The Year 2014
– The photo: “Chris Junior” – Won People’s Choice in Glorious Moments Photo in International Competition
Who trusted us:
– Caulfield’s Supervalu (Breaking Guinness World Records by dancing Leprechauns, Bandon Extravanza Show 2012)
– Sandra Crean, Miss Bandon 2011 (Very successful studio photo session)
– Fiona Collins, Bandon’s Physiotherapist
– Nyhan Motors Bandon
– Land Rover Fun Club – Ireland
– Kelvin Ahern Benefit Fund
– Bfit Bandon
– Bandon Opinion / The Opinion
– And many models that made their portfolios
Feel free to visit my site and contact me if you have any queries.
Mob: +353 89 458 90 45